It is quite understable for a kid or a toddler to feel uncomfortable: Take-off hurts in your ears and staying in one place for hours straight seems boring.
Turn your flight into an adventure
Luckily, there’s help:
- Explore Emirates’ award winning inflight entertainment system: children’s movies, songs and games are awaiting your little darling.
- Use the drawing tool to express their fantasy or take time to dive into riddles and quizzes.
- Not alone the kid’s programme is fun: why not learn about the countries and cities you are passing by at high altitude?
- Playing cards and small games easily fit on your table and make time fly.
- Meal time! On a long flight, you have plenty of time to enjoy a delicious meal. Choose from the day’s specialties and savour the fruit and desserts you might not have every day.
What a laid-back trip!
Still in doubt your kid will easily await the landing? Here’s more tips on what to take care of in advance:
- Have some water prepared. Your child can take big gulps to help the ears open up. Mild chewing gum is also a healthier alternative to sugary treats that might make him or her antsy.
- When checking in, ask for a seat with more leg space for more comfort.
- Choose the time of the flight wisely, follow your good night rituals and keep time differences in mind.
- Pack the toddler’s favorite toy and an extra comfy pillow to help him fall asleep.
- The Emirates cabin crew will happily assist you in making the flight the most pleasurable.
So, all there's left to say: Enjoy your trip!