freizeit.at kurier.at events.at motor.at futurezone.at film.at k.at kurier.tv profil.at lust-auf-oesterreich.at phase6 Lernhaus BAZAR IMMMO Partnersuche Spiele
People stand on the beach as the capsized cruise liner Costa Concordia lies surrounded by cranes outside Giglio harbour May 14, 2013. Prosecutors rejected a plea bargain offer by the captain of the cruise ship Costa Concordia, which capsized off Italy's west coast last year with the loss of 32 lives, lawyers said on Tuesday. Captain Francesco Schettino is accused of manslaughter, causing a shipwreck and abandoning ship. He has admitted making mistakes but says he should not be the only one blamed for the disaster. REUTERS/Tony Gentile (ITALY - Tags: MARITIME DISASTER CRIME LAW) © Bild: Reuters/TONY GENTILE
Prozess-Start
09.07.2013

Costa-Kapitän Schettino vor Gericht

Weil Italiens Rechtsanwälte streiken, wurde der Prozess jedoch umgehend wieder verschoben.